What you need to know
Thanks for being the best part of PERKS on May 2nd in Boston!
Boston is our flagship and longest running expo! Since 2014, PERKS Boston has grown from a few dozen exhibitors over 100. Over 1,200 people professionals from the New England area and beyond attend. Boston 2019 will continue to bring together the best and brightest minds in employee experience at one of Boston’s largest event venues. Attendees will be immersed in experiences, classes and workshops all pertaining to employee experience improvement and learning actionable and relevant tips and tricks to bring employee culture and services together.
Not in the market for your next perk? Join us anyway! You’d be surprised how many of your existing perks are joining us and connections you can make.
Expo Full Experience Pass Ticket Holders Get
- The main event floor and expo hall for the best in employee services
- Free spa services
- Free food and snacks
- NEW! Best Practices for a Healing Organization Workshop for all ticket holders by Raj Sisodia, co-author of Conscious Capitalism and Whole Foods market research scholar
- Plus! Join the Kripalu RISE: Increase Workplace Performance with yoga-based practices
- Now open to all ticket-holders – afternoon yoga sculpt with Volo City!
- Happy hour
- Beats by DJ Big Bear
- Free giveaways, and more!
Want More? VIP Ticket Holders Get
- All of the above!
- Yoga, meditation & fitness classes
- Roundtable luncheons
- Workshops dedicated to the employee experience
- More free food and snacks
- View Full Agenda
Plus! All PERKS attendees get certification credits with The HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®)
Hynes Convention Center
The Hynes Convention center is located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay neighborhood. The Hynes is connected to the beloved Prudential Center shopping center and located a short walk from the Green Line Hynes Convention stop and the Back Bay Orange Line station.